Geochron Clock Repair
Service & Support
Restorations for Mechanical Geochrons
The MachineryAll restorations will include the new Dura Drive technology. The Dura Drive uses modern technology, less power, and effectively doubles the life expectancy of our clock. Read more about Dura Drive here A restoration is a full reconstruction, improving the clock to:
- A photographic quality mapset on flexible Kodak Dura Clear substrate.
- Replacing all transparent plastics and sun shades.
- Front panel restoration: new tempered glass, trim, and brackets.
- Replacing the drive train and all gearing to the sturdy Dura Drive system.
- A three year manufacturer’s warranty on drive train, and one year warranty on all else. We will cover shipping costs up to 90 days after the restoration. Warranty returns after 90 days do not include shipping the clock.